Music Teachers Wanted!
Are you passionate about music education? Living in the Penrith surrounds? Interested in the role music can play in people’s lives? Then we’d love to hear from you!
The Joan is on the lookout for qualified, experienced, engaging and vibrant music teachers to play a vital role in supporting and developing music education in an individual lesson setting whilst actively encouraging students to partake in the wider scope of activities and events occurring at the Joan.
- Drum teachers
- Orchestral percussion teachers
- Violin and Viola teachers
- Voice teachers
- Piano teachers
- Cello teachers
- Guitar teachers
- Woodwind teachers
- Brass teachers
- Early childhood music teachers
- A NSW Working With Children’s Check clearance
- Minimum level of attainment: AMEB AMusA level and/or completed tertiary studies.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
- You are located near Penrith
- Ability to teach multiple instruments highly regarded
- Recording, songwriting and modern tech skills highly regarded
Please email a current resume detailing your experience, availability and a 100 word description on what makes you a good teacher. Please include contact information for at least two work-related referees.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Penrith Performing & Visual Arts is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and young people who visit us as students, performers or audience. We aim to provide a safe and inspirational place for children and young people to learn, participate and experience.