APPLICATIONS OPEN: Sydney Fringe Festival and Q Theatre
Sydney Fringe Festival and Q Theatre are coming together to present two new independent theatre projects in 2018. If you have a new work you’d like to present as part of our Q Indie season, we’d love to hear from you.
We welcome submissions from theatre, comedy, dance, movement, performance art, visual art & interdisciplinary artists.
Our offer –
- One week season in our Allan Mullins theatre.
- 70% of box income.
- Use of our standard LX and SND rig.
- Online hosting of your show and ticketing infrastructure as part of the Q Theatre Indie Season.
- Marketing support ( hosting website, DM, limited print collateral)
- 21 x hours technical support
- 14 x hours of FOH support
- 1 x week of rehearsal space.
What we need from you –
- Production of play
- A work that needs to be ready for production.
- Production Team (Cast, LX designer, SFX designer, Production designer/s, Stage Manager)
Apps open until 13th April
Presentation dates: 6th – 19th September
If you have any questions contact Emele at firstname.lastname@example.org