The Nashville Project:
Songwriting, Composition & Recording Workshop
Write and record your debut single!
The Nashville Project is a music writing and recording workshop for all budding songwriters, instrumentalists and performers! All participants will be carefully allocated to form a rock/pop band or an appropriate instrumental/voice ensemble. Guided by professional music tutors, create lyrics, melody and rhythms with your band members.
Get a taste of what the pros do: write and compose, rehearse together as a group, then step into the recording studio to record your masterpiece. Finish off with a professional photoshoot with small props and costumes to transform you into a star!
Unsure of your composing/songwriting abilities? Don’t worry, our professional music teachers will guide you every step of the way. For all young musicians wanting a taste of the recording world – don’t miss out!
- Small groups (maximum of 6 students per ensemble)
- Carefully allocated according to most appropriate age, ability and complementary instruments and style preferences wherever possible
- Dedicated professional music tutor for each group
- Separate lyric writing session for vocalists
- Photoshoot with props to transform you into a star
- Your completed recording and printed CD Jacket will be mailed to you in 2 weeks
Ages: Yr 1 (Age 6) to Yr 6 (Age 12)
Levels: For students with a minimum 1 year of formal music lessons (You will be grouped according to the most appropriate age and level similar in ability and complementary instruments/voice)
Instruments welcome: All instruments – there’s a part for everyone!
Details: Holiday Workshop
When: Wed 10 Oct
Time: 1:30pm-4:30pm (3hrs)
Cost: $79 (Includes GST)
To enrol, please purchase your ticket for the workshop via the “Enrol now!” button, and then fill in the enrolment form online.Enrol now! » Enrolment form »
Call: 4723 7611