The Joan’s FLASH TIX Giveaway – OFFICIAL RULES
- Promotion Description: The Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre runs FLASH TIX Giveaways from time to time. These are short timeframe giveaways of tickets to shows presented by The Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre in any of its venues at 597 High Street, Penrith, NSW. The Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre (administered by Penrith Performing & Visual Arts) is the Giveaway Sponsor. The entry period is between 4:00pm AEST (If applicable, daylight savings time will apply during those periods) on Tuesday 16 June 2015 and 2.00pm AEST on Thursday 18 June 2015.
- Eligibility: Open worldwide to those who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 1 hour by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified on the Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre’s Facebook page, with winners asked to follow up with a Facebook message to the Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre about 2 hours after the random drawing. Tickets will be reserved under the entrants’ names as known on Facebook unless requested otherwise. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
– Four (4) winners will receive two tickets each to Dewayne Everettsmith + Sietta, for Sunday 21 June at 3pm in the Q Theatre. The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each prize (two tickets) is between $60 and $70.
– Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
– Prize will be awarded and/or delivered by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged items during delivery. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Giveaway subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s clock will be the official time keeper for this Giveaway.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible
- Facebook Disclaimer: By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.